Divisional Round - Patriots vs Titans

tonyto36

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I’m nervous about the Jaguars too, especially with Belichick, Kraft, and Brady all not gettinga along.

Man, you are one miserable human being.  Did ANYONE say ANYTHING about the Patriots struggling?  It was almost universally predicted to be a massive blow out. 

Boy are you going to look stupid if the Patriots lose in the AFCCG.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Whoever we play we're doomed. Our coaches, owner and QB don't get on, so they have to pass messages to each other. It's just going to delay the preparation. We were fine this week, because we had two weeks to prepare.

BB: Josh, can you tell Tom that he's supposed to go for the hard count on that play...

RK: Josh, I need you to tell Bill to tell Tom that he can make calls on his own intuition...

TB: Josh, go back to Bill and tell him that Robert told me I can do whatever the hell I like on the field....let me know what he says.

We're doomed.

I know you're being satirical, but there is no one who actually thinks anything like that.  Even Wickersham said they have a good working relationship.  Working.

13 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@tonyto36 @Pats#1 

Just heading over to the GDT for some sweet revenge. If you're interested. hehehe.

Nah, not gonna kick a fan base when they're down, we've been that fan base before and it sucks, and it's still early, don't want it to come back and bite ya.

On another note, that Jags defense is straight up scary. 

@Starless I'm starting to lean towards your thoughts on who we'd rather face. 

Just now, Starless said:

I don't get why it wasn't obvious to begin with. The combination of the Jags defense being elite and Roethlisberger being crappy in the playoffs should be telltale.

This is the first time I've actually watched them with full attention...the pass rush is going to cause some major problems if our quick hits to RBs isn't working or our WRs can't get separation 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

This is the first time I've actually watched them with full attention...the pass rush is going to cause some major problems if our quick hits to RBs isn't working or our WRs can't get separation 

That's the thing - where are the mismatches with this defense? They've got guys who can take Gronk out of the game.

1 hour ago, tonyto36 said:

Man, you are one miserable human being.  Did ANYONE say ANYTHING about the Patriots struggling?  It was almost universally predicted to be a massive blow out. 

Boy are you going to look stupid if the Patriots lose in the AFCCG.

Yes I will look so stupid if the Pats lose in the 7th straight AFC Championship they made. It’d clearly be because Belichick and Brady hate each other. 

#HeadInTheSand #SellMeThatBridgeTonyTo

54 minutes ago, Starless said:

I don't get why it wasn't obvious to begin with. The combination of the Jags defense being elite and Roethlisberger being crappy in the playoffs should be telltale.

It was to people who are not blinded by seeds.

This outcome scares the **** out of me.  Playing the Jags next week would be the most nervous I’ve been since Denver AFCCG v Manning.

The Steelers wouldn't have been in that game had it not been for them converting two huge 4th down plays for TDs, both of which required perfect work from Roethlisberger and his receivers.

I don't see the Pats making those plays if it comes down to similar situations.

This matchup is all kinds of NOPE for me.

5 minutes ago, Starless said:

The Steelers wouldn't have been in that game had it not been for them converting two huge 4th down plays for TDs, both of which required perfect work from Roethlisberger and his receivers.

I don't see the Pats making those plays if it comes down to similar situations.

This matchup is all kinds of NOPE for me.

We just have to hope Bortles is trash like he tends to be at times and maybe Fournette is still banged up. Patriots will need to use the up tempo offense with short passes & quick runs. Like to see runs with Lewis up the middle b/c Bell had some success on those plays. I also don't expect the Jags secondary to be a brutal next week.

First off, I've watched every game this playoff weekend. Our offense started off slow but they got better. Defense looked good overall. 8 sacks, with his front 7? Crazy talk.

My thoughts on the other games. Steelers losing wasn't much of a surprise to me since their loss earlier in the season to the same team. It felt like the falcons just let that game get away from them. Though I thought this meme was hilarious since the falcons lost. https://i.imgur.com/4UJZPKm.jpg

Archived