Divisional Round GDT: #6 Atlanta Falconies @ #1 Philly Footlongs

35 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I just finished watching the game. Honestly we should have beat that team by 20+ defense dropped at least 5 interceptions and the final drive the refs let two drops stand. 

I don't know about 20+, but yeah we should've won more easily than we did for sure.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't know about 20+, but yeah we should've won more easily than we did for sure.

just thought we were in control almost that whole game just a lot of things didn't bounce our way. Besides the one torrey smith play every other freak play went atlanta's way. 

I’m excited to see how they retool and adapt the underdog mentality after this. 

Enjoy this tonight and tomorrow, then get back to work...dig back in with us v them that’s working. Even if more people try to jump on the bandwagon.

the crazy thing was how much we left on the field, the two turnovers...the handful of times we could’ve gotten some of our own on Defense. Tighten that up and keep go after them on D and the run game and we can beat either team next week.

im not sure which is better yet as a matchup

59 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m excited to see how they retool and adapt the underdog mentality after this. 

Enjoy this tonight and tomorrow, then get back to work...dig back in with us v them that’s working. Even if more people try to jump on the bandwagon.

the crazy thing was how much we left on the field, the two turnovers...the handful of times we could’ve gotten some of our own on Defense. Tighten that up and keep go after them on D and the run game and we can beat either team next week.

im not sure which is better yet as a matchup

In big games, I always look at the QB (I know the opposite has happened in our game).  Therefore, I'd prefer not to face Brees

1 hour ago, marky_b27 said:

In big games, I always look at the QB (I know the opposite has happened in our game).  Therefore, I'd prefer not to face Brees

Yea can go either way

Great D or Great QB

I think overall an older brees, a hot and cold offense  and an exploitable D.
Saints are probably an "easier" matchup

But it's easy to see the other side and rather go against an unexperienced OFF and another great D to go along with ours and keep it close.

Don't really know which way I'm leaning, probably Saints.
But then I see Kamamra breaking through a crack for a clutch 3rd down and go back to the middle

Will be fun to watch tomorrow, 

Congratulations on the win today Eagles fans.  I'm one of the few people outside of this forum who thought you would win.

Also, for the sake of not being "fake", I will admit that I think we will beat the Saints tomorrow/today.  Based on the game I saw tonight, I also don't think the Eagles will score more than 10-13 points on our defense.  You guys do have a great running game, so we will need to contain that.  Foles doesn't worry me.  If Wentz was still playing, I would be EXTREMELY worried about you guys - especially trying to come into your house and stop that beastly running game and a dynamic passing game at the same time.  The question is, how will our offense do against your defense?  Tough to say, because you guys have a great defense.  If we can score a couple of TD's I think we will get the win.  That's a big IF, however.  We just have to get past the Saints and if we can do that, it should be a great battle.  I hope we get the chance to play.    

34 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Congratulations on the win today Eagles fans.  I'm one of the few people outside of this forum who thought you would win.

Also, for the sake of not being "fake", I will admit that I think we will beat the Saints tomorrow/today.  Based on the game I saw tonight, I also don't think the Eagles will score more than 10-13 points on our defense.  You guys do have a great running game, so we will need to contain that.  Foles doesn't worry me.  If Wentz was still playing, I would be EXTREMELY worried about you guys - especially trying to come into your house and stop that beastly running game and a dynamic passing game at the same time.  The question is, how will our offense do against your defense?  Tough to say, because you guys have a great defense.  If we can score a couple of TD's I think we will get the win.  That's a big IF, however.  We just have to get past the Saints and if we can do that, it should be a great battle.  I hope we get the chance to play.    

Of course you wanted us to win, we are the "easier" matchup. If the Eagles were in your shoes, i'd feel the same way. IF you make it to the Linc next week, you better be ready for a street fight of a game. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Of course you wanted us to win, we are the "easier" matchup. If the Eagles were in your shoes, i'd feel the same way. IF you make it to the Linc next week, you better be ready for a street fight of a game. 

And that's just Pete and you in the car park

Archived