Divisional Round GDT: #6 Atlanta Falconies @ #1 Philly Footlongs

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think the Vikings are the best, and most complete, team in the NFC but at the end of the day I'd rather play Keenum than Brees. I very well could come to regret that, but oh well. Never want to face a future 1st ballot HOFer.

Definitely comfortable with stopping Murray and McKinnon and letting Keenum try to win through the air

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

At this rate the Vikings will be favored more on the road against us than the Patriots will be at home against the Jags. I am ready for the Foles V Keenum showdown.

Love being the underdog, let’s get it lol

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Noticed that live. He may have saved the integrity of our OL this year, alone. 

OL and DL have to continue to dominate for us to win. Hopefully, they stay fired up. 

yea was great to see during the game

The guard rotation/battle was weird at times...but I think competition really brought the best out of him

2 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Yep, noticed that play when it happened as well. Awesome effort from Wiz.  

But props need to be given to Fletcher Cox. He was an absolute animal out there.  Easily the best player in the game on Saturday.

He stepped up big time. It's funny how Timmy and him kind of feed on one another. I felt Cox skipped a bit since getting paid. They brought in Timmy and then Cox dominated again. Now, it feels like Timmy has petered a bit. I don't think either have played bad at any time but it would be nice to see Cox and Jernigan just dominate this game. 

Archived