Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

11 hours ago, xenajets said:

Colin Cowherd has supposedly said Cousins is close to a deal with Denver. Not sure how it’s possible seeing as though it’s six weeks until FA?!?!

Cowherd does have a lot of connections, but most of the time he talks thru his hat. That girl who works with him is a pretty sharp Kristine Leahy, she keeps him in line.

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

I just realized that we haven't made the playoffs in 7 years 

I wasn’t even with my now wife then. I remember watching the playoff games with my gf at the time that last playoff experience. Started dating my wife 5 months later.

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I wasn’t even with my now wife then. I remember watching the playoff games with my gf at the time that last playoff experience. Started dating my wife 5 months later.

It seems like 20 years ago, That was a good Jet team, good defensive so so offensive, yet we  had good receivers on that team, Cotchery, Edwards, Holmes, Keller. That was a tough game I think we lost by five points. And Mark Sanchez played pretty good that day. If we won that games we would have gone to the SB. Let see if I got you message right your girl friend got you to the playoffs, and your wife has failed six years in a row to get you to the playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

It seems like 20 years ago, That was a good Jet team, good defensive so so offensive, yet we  had good receivers on that team, Cotchery, Edwards, Holmes, Keller. That was a tough game I think we lost by five points. And Mark Sanchez played pretty good that day. If we won that games we would have gone to the SB. Let see if I got you message right your girl friend got you to the playoffs, and your wife has failed six years in a row to get you to the playoffs. 

Caporoso just reminder us in an article about our 98 coaching staff.

HC: Parcells

DC: Belichick

OC: Weis

Assistants: Mangini, Crennell, Haley and Groh.

WOW!!!

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I'm noticing a trend here, how do we get you a divorce ?

Archived