Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

11 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Bell doesn’t want to play here period lol he said something along the lines of “not even 60 mill is enough to run with the Jets”

Considering he turned down $60M from the Steelers last year I'd say this response sounds about right.

12 hours ago, xenajets said:

So lots of the Eagles players have came down with illnesses this week. Bugs/food poisoning and other crappy symptoms. 

Coincidence? When the Patriots are around...I think not!  

Typical. I expected this along with a late PI call to decide the game along with no flags for the 25 pick plays NE will run.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Typical. I expected this along with a late PI call to decide the game along with no flags for the 25 pick plays NE will run.

It’s okay the conspiracy is over Iv found the chefs cooking the Eagles pre match food....

Oh wait.....

20 hours ago, xenajets said:

So lots of the Eagles players have came down with illnesses this week. Bugs/food poisoning and other crappy symptoms. 

Coincidence? When the Patriots are around...I think not!  

After the silly article about BB and Ryan Lauletta,

11124381abab1dc34745c49168ce7ce1--gibbs-

Not only did McDaniel's back out.  The assistants that he hired had already signed their deals and are now expected to remain with the team....... GL getting a head coach with a staff already in place.  It's not enough that the Pats get to win all the time, they have to be jerks as well?

1 hour ago, rampantjet said:

Not only did McDaniel's back out.  The assistants that he hired had already signed their deals and are now expected to remain with the team....... GL getting a head coach with a staff already in place.  It's not enough that the Pats get to win all the time, they have to be jerks as well?

Typical Patriots way.

I would be so mad if I just signed a coaching contract with the colts and Josh backs out. He just lost a lot off good coaches that might have worked under him. I think BB will retire after the 18 season and Josh will step in as HC. The problem is if he fails in NE he is pretty much out of the NFL. 

Archived