Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Although I can't blame him, I don't like the idea of Bridgewater seeking for 1 or 2 year contract.  Now, I ain't certain about signing Bridgewater will avert Jets from drafting qb in 1st. 

Any QB not named Cousins that we sign and we are still drafting a QB in the first Rd and if we don't then I don't get the plan

4 minutes ago, imaiden6669 said:

Any QB not named Cousins that we sign and we are still drafting a QB in the first Rd and if we don't then I don't get the plan

Bridgewater is my only exception to that. He’s 25 and has upside. I’d still draft a QB, just not at 6 if we got him. I haven’t heard us linked to him at all though.

48 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Bridgewater is my only exception to that. He’s 25 and has upside. I’d still draft a QB, just not at 6 if we got him. I haven’t heard us linked to him at all though.

10 days to go.

2 hours ago, xenajets said:

Matt Miller has said he’s been told it’s down to two teams. Most likely Vikings and Broncos. Sucks really. No doubt that’s why Bowles said we’ve gone on to our contingency plans. 

Matt Miller is a clown.

47 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Barkley at 1 is getting hype. Assuming we don't get Cousins, Barkley and Allen going in some combination of 1 and 2 would be best case scenario for us.

That would be amazing for us.  If Barkley goes 1 that ensures that the Browns go QB at 3.  If Denver does sign Case it might at very least take them out of the running to trade up in the draft.  This all could conspire to put us in a spot to draft one of the top 2 or 3 QB's off the board.

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I see that...I actually like Rudolph of he lasts to the 2nd or in a trade down scenario

So some good news from this weekend.  AR15 looks like his hitting the open market.  I'd throw him a big contract even off the ACL tear.  I'd even pay him more than what PHI gave Jeffrey.

Also Vinny Curry looks to be hitting the market.  Could be a nice stop gap pass rusher and probably has a few good years left at 29.

Archived