Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

So some good news from this weekend.  AR15 looks like his hitting the open market.  I'd throw him a big contract even off the ACL tear.  I'd even pay him more than what PHI gave Jeffrey.

Also Vinny Curry looks to be hitting the market.  Could be a nice stop gap pass rusher and probably has a few good years left at 29.

We absolutely should be all over AR15 if he hits the market. And a big no thank you to Curry. He’s not a 3-4 Edge or a 3-4 DE he’s a between guy.

9 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

We absolutely should be all over AR15 if he hits the market. And a big no thank you to Curry. He’s not a 3-4 Edge or a 3-4 DE he’s a between guy.

Yeah I'd rather just role with a combo of Pennel/Cooper/Mid-Round rookie than shell out big-ish money for a 5-tech, still doubt Robinson hits FA but would be all for him on a fair contract.

30 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Curry is more of a fall back plan to Ealy really.  You wouldn't need both but if you lose Ealy he would then be a solid replacement.  

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Yeah I'd rather just role with a combo of Pennel/Cooper/Mid-Round rookie than shell out big-ish money for a 5-tech, still doubt Robinson hits FA but would be all for him on a fair contract.

Agree. Cooper looked like he could be a solid starter and is young still.

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

So some good news from this weekend.  AR15 looks like his hitting the open market.  I'd throw him a big contract even off the ACL tear.  I'd even pay him more than what PHI gave Jeffrey.

Also Vinny Curry looks to be hitting the market.  Could be a nice stop gap pass rusher and probably has a few good years left at 29.

AR15 is the perfect we for our wr corps I would def go after him hard

Ideally offensively for me Id love to see us

Land a tackle and guard (james/soldier, Pugh)

Sign AR15

Teddy and a veteran to compete with him and Hack

rb, jeremy hill?

Draft at #6 Quenton Nelson (may not be there)

Essentially rebuild the OL, add a great weapon receiver and some young talent at RB.

4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Fuller reportedly will not be tagged. I expect us to heavily pursue him on the open market.

More options for Jets.  Good News.

Now, unnamed AFC team has offered 2nd round pick for Nick Foles. umm.

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

More options for Jets.  Good News.

Now, unnamed AFC team has offered 2nd round pick for Nick Foles. umm.

Please for the love of god make it the Broncos. I can’t handle it if it’s us!!! ?

5 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Please for the love of god make it the Broncos. I can’t handle it if it’s us!!! ?

It was made in January, give or take. No trade being official could mean Broncos need to trade out of top 5 to get extra 2nd round pick. Otherwise, Jets are one of few teams that are holding extra 2nd round pick.  Who knows.

14 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

It was made in January, give or take. No trade being official could mean Broncos need to trade out of top 5 to get extra 2nd round pick. Otherwise, Jets are one of few teams that are holding extra 2nd round pick.  Who knows.

I know but Foles is a product of a great system and an elite offensive HC. He would bomb here without a doubt. 

12 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Cant imagine any team with aspirations of signing Cousins making an offer like that until Cousins signs. 

Maybe Buffalo, Miami, Chargers, or Pitt...

Archived