Cowboys Draft Links and Meetings Thread

flyingmonkey30

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Would not be surprised. Opens up some possibilities after '18 season. 

I'm going with a dark horse....James Daniels. Dallas is going to love him

I won't lie, if we go Hernandez, Wynn, or Daniels I'll be ecstatic. 

10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I'm not sure why people see Daniels as highly athletic.

Believe you are the only person I've seen say something to the effect that he isn't...so what makes you say otherwise? Especially when the metrics and play say he is.

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Believe you are the only person I've seen say something to the effect that he isn't...so what makes you say otherwise? Especially when the metrics and play say he is.

Highly athletic to me is Jonathan Cooper who moved in a almost unreal way before his injuries. Jason Peters who was even more insane with his nimbleness, Terron Armstead, etc.

He is athletic, but at 6-3 and probably being generous saying 300. I would expect him to move like he does.

16 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Highly athletic to me is Jonathan Cooper who moved in a almost unreal way before his injuries. Jason Peters who was even more insane with his nimbleness, Terron Armstead, etc.

He is athletic, but at 6-3 and probably being generous saying 300. I would expect him to move like he does.

So he is highly athletic...you just don't like his size I guess. Which is the same as Cooper's btw., Cooper was just much stronger.

16 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Can he technically come in for Dallas Day? They've already spent some time with him, so maybe they don't need to use a 30 visit?

Very well could be. Hard to imagine there isn't some interest there.

I doubt this team looks to the O-Line in the early rounds now. That OT from NE they signed is a.perfect fit at Guard for the way they run the blocking scheme. And he provides great depth at OT. Combine that with that Martin cat at guard, who can play any of the 3 spots inside and has the footwork to fit our style as well, and I doubt OL is even a top 5 priority for this FO.

Hurns was a great signing, but those three pickups on the OL were sneaky in how great they were.

Archived