Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

What the hell is a David Wilson? Drafted him with the last punch in the 3rd round yikes. Got Brown with next pick and went and took over the league the next few years. I think I kept him for numerous years after that.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:37 PM, titans0021 said:

I’ll make sure these get added before the draft. Has to be done on an actual computer which makes it a pain.

Everything about Yahoo is a pain. I'm honestly not even sure when the last time they made serious updates to their app was. That's why most of my leagues are on Sleeper now. Definitely something we should think about for next year.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 2:40 PM, Titansfan_13 said:

Everything about Yahoo is a pain. I'm honestly not even sure when the last time they made serious updates to their app was. That's why most of my leagues are on Sleeper now. Definitely something we should think about for next year.

Using sleeper for the first time this year. Wow. Top tier fantasy app.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as it pains me to do this, I believe the league has come to an end unless someone else is rushing to grab commish duties. The last few years has pretty consistently only had maybe half the league actively participating throughout the year.

Its been an incredible run. I’ll have to look it up at some point to see just how long the league lasted. 

Also, I go out as the last champ. Which is really what’s most important.

If anyone has interest in doing a redraft league, just let me know. I would think there’s a chance we could at least get 10 for that.

If this is truly the end, what a run! I wasn’t good throughout the whole thing (best finish was 4th, finished last twice, 2nd to last once) but had a fun time nonetheless. Honestly can’t believe we manage to last a whole decade. 

It truly was a pleasure, gentlemen 🫡