Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

23 hours ago, TJM217 said:

Does anyone know if you keep 2 players and they cost the same round (in my case it will be 1st round picks) does this count as costing a 1st and a 2nd? Or is it just an invalid keeper and I have to drop one of them?

It would just count as first and second.

• Like 1

Alright, so there’s three teams with no keepers listed on Yahoo. Tyrants (who posted on the league message board that he couldn’t get onto FF, so hopefully he’ll provide keepers there), Nashville Hot Ficken (who I believe is @TJM217 and has posted in here recently) and Two Two Train (who I believe is @ragevsuall17who may have left us).

If you need your keepers, try to let me know ASAP. I’m guessing we’ll need at least one, possibly two replacements. I’m going to try to get the draft order set and the keepers assigned today for everyone that has made their selections.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Alright, so there’s three teams with no keepers listed on Yahoo. Tyrants (who posted on the league message board that he couldn’t get onto FF, so hopefully he’ll provide keepers there), Nashville Hot Ficken (who I believe is @TJM217 and has posted in here recently) and Two Two Train (who I believe is @ragevsuall17who may have left us).

If you need your keepers, try to let me know ASAP. I’m guessing we’ll need at least one, possibly two replacements. I’m going to try to get the draft order set and the keepers assigned today for everyone that has made their selections.

I played in Rage spot last season.. if he ain’t playing again I’m down to keep playing

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I played in Rage spot last season.. if he ain’t playing again I’m down to keep playing

Ah, that’s what it was. I thought so but just couldn’t remember. Yeah, definitely stick around. Just post your keepers in here and I’ll get them added.

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Ah, that’s what it was. I thought so but just couldn’t remember. Yeah, definitely stick around. Just post your keepers in here and I’ll get them added.

How do I see my team from last season? I can’t see it on the app

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Here are my keepers

Jonathan Taylor 1st

Justin Jefferson 2nd

Travis Etienne 17th

On 8/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, titans0021 said:

Titans fan 617 @titans_5 @TitanSlim @ragevsuall17 @ttitansfan4life @grizzans3222 @RuskieTitan @TJM217 @Titansfan_13 @SerenityNow
 @615finest

I May have completely forgotten about this. Checking in to see who is still around and interested.

Draft order and keepers are set in the league. Please double check my work, it’s legit an hour long project and I’m sure there’s a few mistakes.