(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

Mind Character

(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

40 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Loose rumour floating around that something might be up. Seemingly just from him posting a sad face emoji on snapchat, and nothing else.

Probably nothing. But I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope we don’t trade him for peanuts. 

Selfishly I’d rather he never plays again rather than we trade him for nothing. 

If qe can’t have him no one can.

Let’s say it’s nothing and he’s just having a bad day. Would you trade him and a 4th to patriots for their 2nd if we managed to get another WR either by trade or draft. I really am starting to feel like he should be someone else’s problem 

40 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Let’s say it’s nothing and he’s just having a bad day. Would you trade him and a 4th to patriots for their 2nd if we managed to get another WR either by trade or draft. I really am starting to feel like he should be someone else’s problem 

I think we ride with jg unless we can sell high. If we could get a 1st and change I'd take it. But even then you can't replace him with a first. 

You can replace hogan with a 6th possibly but jg occurs once every 3-4 years.

8 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Yeah who’s gonna trade for him? Who will sign him? He’s a lost cause as far as NFL if he tests positive again. 

So the NEXT time he’s a lost cause... 9th time’s a charm eh?

I mean, he carries zero risk for us or anyone else. If he’s suspended it doesn’t hurt you.  

Would someone give up an asset for him?  Idk, but we just gained value for Kevin Hogan, so anything is possible.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So the NEXT time he’s a lost cause... 9th time’s a charm eh?

I mean, he carries zero risk for us or anyone else. If he’s suspended it doesn’t hurt you.  

Would someone give up an asset for him?  Idk, but we just gained value for Kevin Hogan, so anything is possible.

He's had every chance in the world. At some point you gotta cut him off. You're not thinking of the dynamics of the team. You can't let a dude like that stay in your locker room and nobody else will either. 

All this his conversation is for not because it doesn't seem like the rumor has been substantiated.

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

He's had every chance in the world. At some point you gotta cut him off. You're not thinking of the dynamics of the team. You can't let a dude like that stay in your locker room and nobody else will either. 

I don’t think the guys in the locker room care nearly as much as some of the guys in this forum.

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

All this his conversation is for not because it doesn't seem like the rumor has been substantiated.

Has or has not?

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t think the guys in the locker room care nearly as much as some of the guys in this forum.

Has or has not?

I've been one of Gordon's biggest fans but are you just going to cheer for him while he's in rehab forever? At some point it just comes time to move on. A second long term ban is probably that time. They may not "care" but it definitely has an affect on the locker room. Especially young learning players who may or may not have different types of issues of their own.

Archived