(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

Mind Character

(Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Will Josh Gordon Make it Through this Offseason Clean?

10 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I've been one of Gordon's biggest fans but are you just going to cheer for him while he's in rehab forever?

Cheer for him? When did that come in here?  Do I have to cheer for him, or just let him be suspended? He either plays here or he doesn’t play.

At some point it just comes time to move on.

Sure, when he isn’t one of the 6 best WR’s on your team when eligible to play.

A second long term ban is probably that time.

I disagree.

They may not "care" but it definitely has an affect on the locker room. Especially young learning players who may or may not have different types of issues of their own.

Lol how much would a coworker getting suspended impact your ability to do your job?

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cheer for him? When did that come in here?  Do I have to cheer for him, or just let him be suspended? He either plays here or he doesn’t play.

Sure, when he isn’t one of the 6 best WR’s on your team when eligible to play.

I disagree.

Lol how much would a coworker getting suspended impact your ability to do your job?

Depending on the circumstances, quite a bit, which illustrates my point.

agree to disagree.

17 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Yeah who’s gonna trade for him? Who will sign him? He’s a lost cause as far as NFL if he tests positive again. 

Belichick - then Gordon will go on to post HOF numbers in the second half of his career.

I don't think he's gonna screw up guys. I can attest, from experience, that when you've got a problem like his, it takes being backed into the smallest of corners, the absolute final chance to actually turn things around.

I know he's always been a charmer with the media, but the things he said, the honesty he expressed in coming clean with the dirty details of his past, those are all things we hadn't seen before. He outed his poor support system and added this degree of accountability in doing so.

Anyone with this kind of problem can always fall back in, but it's more than clear that he's taking it seriously this time, for the first time. 

Archived