2018 Free Agency

turtle28

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

redskins have called about Jarvis Landry .

Thoughts ?

While it would be difficult to generate displeasure over improving at WR, this course of action would just seem to be a poor ratio of resource cost versus production. 

Even if Landry were an UFA, the cost versus production stretches to make sense. I would imagine that this offense intends to spread the ball around, and getting the TE duo heavily involved. That this offense isn't likely to flow through an overpriced possession WR1. So in that case, just use the resources to improve multiple areas.. and that extends out to keeping some in-house talent, if possible. 

The WR position obviously needs some focus, but heavy reservations about doing it this way. 

5 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I think Niles Paul has been traded or released.

Niles PaulVerified account @NilesP_

Stayed down, played my role, & always put the team before myself. **** wild, but I don’t even know why I’m acting surprised

He's a free agent.  Probably been told they won't make him an offer.  Thank god dude is turrible.  

Also lol how eagles got Bennet. I love how there trying to boost there defense . TBH ever since Vick left them I never took the time eagles serious . We kept beating them and now there improving so it should be fun now to watch them play against us .

I hate them so much more than ever .

1 hour ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I see the Redskins should be interested in eagles FA Beau Allen (NT). I'd be very happy with this signing. 

I'm warming up to the idea of Sherman . Good tackler and a good corner , I just don't know if he can fit our scheme tho.

Rather have him than Breeland , I'd sign Sherman on a one year prove it deal because of the injury he had .

I just want to win .

How good was Beau Allen?

7 hours ago, oldman9er said:

While it would be difficult to generate displeasure over improving at WR, this course of action would just seem to be a poor ratio of resource cost versus production. 

While not the wording I would have chosen, this. A thousand times this.

Archived