2018 Free Agency

turtle28

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't be understand why they don't just re-sign Spencer Long and put him at guard? This whole free agency has been weird. It's like they're trying to get compensation picks. 

I thought about this too, but I'd want an upgrade sooner than later and they're better off going super cheap at LG while Williams+Moses+Scherff are together.

11 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't be understand why they don't just re-sign Spencer Long and put him at guard? This whole free agency has been weird. It's like they're trying to get compensation picks. 

I read the market for Long is "HOT".. He may get a big contract., coming over injuries too. He won't be a cheap resign .

23 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The thing is, I'd be super into this free agency and lowkey approach if they hadn't just spent on an older "win now" QB. THis is a tanking free agency on top of a win now move. It's not the best 

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

I read the market for Long is "HOT".. He may get a big contract., coming over injuries too. He won't be a cheap resign .

He's signing with the Jets. Haven't seen a contract yet. 

Maybe we aren't signing too much to preserve that 3rd rounder we can get for Cousins. 

"See guys, it'll be like we only gave up Fuller!"

It'll be like the whole RG3 thing again of two firsts vs three.

Archived