The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

I think we finally see something out off Dodd, keep in mind he didn’t workout or work on his technique at all last off season, he was told to stay off his foot. His foot is now 100% I vision him playing more on the line this yr.. 

I'm hoping that a healthy offseason, plus Vrabel talking about playing to players strength and a scheme diverse defense, gets the most out of Dodd. 

Vrabel himself is a perfect example of a guy who turned his career around once he found himself with the right coach and scheme.

31 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I'm hoping that a healthy offseason, plus Vrabel talking about playing to players strength and a scheme diverse defense, gets the most out of Dodd. 

Vrabel himself is a perfect example of a guy who turned his career around once he found himself with the right coach and scheme.

Exactly 

So I decided 2 weeks ago I was going to do a mock off-season and give us Tremaine Edmunds at #25. In the past week all the draft pundits have found out about this guy and it's gotten so bad he's listed as Gil Brant's 3rd overall player on his Big Board and Daniel Jeremiah has him going 9th overall in his latest mock. 2 weeks ago he wasn't listed in the first round of most mocks and I wondered if people would call it a reach... Now it's a reach to expect him to last that long.

At the beginning of the season I wanted Bradley Chubb before he skyrocketed.

Why can't we have nice things? ??

40 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

So I decided 2 weeks ago I was going to do a mock off-season and give us Tremaine Edmunds at #25. In the past week all the draft pundits have found out about this guy and it's gotten so bad he's listed as Gil Brant's 3rd overall player on his Big Board and Daniel Jeremiah has him going 9th overall in his latest mock. 2 weeks ago he wasn't listed in the first round of most mocks and I wondered if people would call it a reach... Now it's a reach to expect him to last that long.

At the beginning of the season I wanted Bradley Chubb before he skyrocketed.

Why can't we have nice things? ??

Edmunds was always going to get hot as a prospect. He has great size, can play downhill or in space, sideline-to-sideline, people were eventually going to catch up to that. Honestly, I've wanted him or Evans for a while too, especially since Vrabel was official. 

17 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Edmunds was always going to get hot as a prospect. He has great size, can play downhill or in space, sideline-to-sideline, people were eventually going to catch up to that. Honestly, I've wanted him or Evans for a while too, especially since Vrabel was official. 

I expect him to blow up the combine too so I had my doubts about him being there come draft time, but if they have him going in the top 10 before the combine we're screwed.

15 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Have you guys seen on twitter there is a guy who is essentially blaming Paul Kuharsky for getting Mularkey fired?? Hilarious to read the guy try and put this on PK lol

Guess I need to buy PK a beer.

Archived