Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Akiem Hicks [8 GS]: 29 tackles (4 stuffs), 3 coverages, 2 sacks, 1 interception.

Eddie Goldman [8 GS]: 33 tackles (10 stuffs), 1 coverage, 2 sacks.

One was a first rounder, who I was assured was actually worth a first rounder. The other was a 17th rounder.

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Akiem Hicks [8 GS]: 29 tackles (4 stuffs), 3 coverages, 2 sacks, 1 interception.

Eddie Goldman [8 GS]: 33 tackles (10 stuffs), 1 coverage, 2 sacks.

One was a first rounder, who I was assured was actually worth a first rounder. The other was a 17th rounder.

Legit 100 examples of this in the sim, look at all the top selected OL who are being out performed by late round picks. My run defense is, I believe, the best in the sim and my DL has gotten tons of production. Still very happy I got him because he easily wouldve been drafted soon after I took him. 

Confused why so many people are so invested in how I built my team lol. If youre going to argue that one of the best DL in the league isnt worth a 1st round pick, I dont know what to tell you.

Edited by MookieMonster

Big bounce back win for the Predators on the road against the 5-2 Thunder. Leaves us at a comfortable 5-3 at the midway point.

I've got the #1 run defense in terms of yardage, allowing 110 YPG, although they allow 4.16 Y/C which is only tied for 5th. Best Run D in terms of Y/C is Ruskie at 3.84

I've got the #1 defense in terms of yardage by a decent amount, allowing only 328 YPG, however I let up 24.5 PPG which is 5th or 6th and not close to the top. iPwn's D lets up just 18.5 and Ravens' just 20.4

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Ruskie allows 3.84 YPC??? Holy cow. That’s insane.

Thanks.

Though as nice as it is to have that (as well as Third Down Allowed: 34/102 (33.33%)), it sucks when opposing quarterbacks are able to combine for:

Pass Completion Allowed: 68.16%
Passer Rating Allowed: 106.34

Result is a defense that won't give up the small stuff, but does give up chunks through the air. Defense has been hemorrhaging points lately. Need to get that under control. Knew this portion of the schedule was hard, but going from 4-1 to 4-4 puts us in a tough spot. Need to get these sliders figured out ASAP.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Thanks.

Though as nice as it is to have that (as well as Third Down Allowed: 34/102 (33.33%)), it sucks when opposing quarterbacks are able to combine for:

Pass Completion Allowed: 68.16%
Passer Rating Allowed: 106.34

Result is a defense that won't give up the small stuff, but does give up chunks through the air. Defense has been hemorrhaging points lately. Need to get that under control. Knew this portion of the schedule was hard, but going from 4-1 to 4-4 puts us in a tough spot. Need to get these sliders figured out ASAP.

4-1 to 4-4 sucks hard

28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Rollercoaster season for a lot of teams, for sure...

Realsitcally I expected 7-9 going into the season.. just sucks hitting the highest of highs and then losing 3 in a row

21 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

iPwn's D lets up just 18.5 and Ravens' just 20.4

The craziest part of this is how my team lets up these points too.

My team allows 5.5 points per game in the first half and 13 in the second half. On the offensive side, it’s reversed; 16.625 in the first half and 9.625 in the second. In the second half, my offense scores just 2.875 of those points in the third quarter.

Basically my team builds big leads, then goes on auto pilot and lets the other team score whatever they want in the second half. If they get close, my offense comes alive again at the end of the game. So theoretically, my defense could be even better statistically if my offense wasn’t also so good.

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Your team is an enigma, for sure

I'm actually not too surprised

Lucky win vs Pwn at home

MGO is in a rebuilding phase

Easy win at home vs Tammy

Win at home vs SC

Two away losses vs very good teams

Loss vs Sabo who I never can beat.

Realistically I should have 3 wins imo, would have assumed I would have beaten PSID, MGO, and SC in all honesty