Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

At this point I'd also like to see speculation about if someone is a banned user to stop as well.

If you have actual evidence that another user may be a banned user, PM Webby or a mod. Else it just comes off to me as harassment. I don't personally believe Mookie is Harper41.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

At this point I'd also like to see speculation about if a user is a banned user to stop as well.

If you have actual evidence that another user may be a banned user, PM Webby or a mod. Else it just comes off to me as harassment.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

At this point I'd also like to see speculation about if someone is a banned user to stop as well.

If you have actual evidence that another user may be a banned user, PM Webby or a mod. Else it just comes off to me as harassment. I don't personally believe Mookie is Harper41.

lol all the other crap in this thread this year and this is what you're going to put your foot down on?

7 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

lol all the other crap in this thread this year and this is what you're going to put your foot down on?

I mean, most of it is playful trash talking so far as I see it. Being constantly accused of being someone else would be tiresome, though, at least it would be for me. There's a pretty fine line between calling some of the moves he makes Harper-like and literally calling him Harper, an accusation that if taken to heart by the moderation team could actually get him banned from this forum.

If at any point though you take genuine offense to something said here, feel free to PM me.

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No problem 

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If at any point though you take genuine offense to something said here, feel free to PM me.

Nothing in here has ever offended me - just find it suspect and petty af that you felt the need to put your foot down there.

sorry for hurting your feelings Har...I mean @MookieMonster

And if that was Harper I would have squuuezed him for Goff or I would have gotten Big Ben for cheaper.. I’m a savage like that! I’m telling you guys it’s not harp. I thought so too. 

As for the thread let’s get back on track. GMen drivers a Ford Taurus and anyone can win but Pwn. 

12 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Nothing in here has ever offended me - just find it suspect and petty af that you felt the need to put your foot down there.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I never talked to Nacho about it, and I even said in the thread you can keep calling me Harper if you please. I'm not a huge fan of being associated with someone who was clearly not well liked, but it is what it is. 

While we’re at it, we really should follow some basic ground rules. It’s fine to trash talk your opponent or another owner for what they do or how the sim plays out, as long as it’s within forum rules. It’s part of what some people find fun with this. But let’s not let it go personal, and (this hasn’t been a problem I’ve seen, but just reiterating), let’s not trash talk people who clearly have no intent on participating in the trash talk.

As for the personal stuff, let’s also get one thing clear - Every single person in this league dedicates time to drafting the names of real players with fake attributes so that they can watch lines go across a YouTube video in hopes that their line does better than the person they’re matched up with. None of us really have room to talk about how the others spend their personal time when we do something that’s so insanely ridiculous.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

@RuskieTitan this is for all the marbles... I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to finish this season 0-2 and miss out on the playoffs. 

I’m in the playoffs already and am nervous about my matchup too. I feel like I could easily skid and end up having to work through on the road, where I haven’t been that good all year.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, most of it is playful trash talking so far as I see it. Being constantly accused of being someone else would be tiresome, though, at least it would be for me. There's a pretty fine line between calling some of the moves he makes Harper-like and literally calling him Harper, an accusation that if taken to heart by the moderation team could actually get him banned from this forum.

you should have banned him two weeks ago and then done a 3 week investigation and lifted the ban upon resolution tbh.

48 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

@RuskieTitan this is for all the marbles... I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to finish this season 0-2 and miss out on the playoffs. 

No marbles amigo, at least not for me. My conference record as well as divisional prevents me from making the playoffs even if I win the next two. I needed to finish the season 4-0 or 3-1 to make the playoffs.

But it would be nice to avenge my loss earlier this season. I'm just not holding my breath when my squad losses back to back against the Direwolves and Baby-rattlers.

1 hour ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

The one thing that kept me from being almost positive about it is their differences in basketball teams. Harper was New Orleans through and through.