Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Realignment kick them out before it becomes the east of the NBA 

I agree. Kick all of the cheesy teams out of the leauge 

26 minutes ago, khodder said:

Cut Kenyan Drake and Lawrence Timmons 

Sign Corey Peters and Olsen Pierre

Start Peters at DT #2 move Heyward to DE #2

We going all in baby 

• Like 1

Had a lot of struggles over the past few seasons - but it's rewarding to pretty much be the number one seed heading into the playoffs. Not saying I'll win but it's been a hell of a run and probably the proudest I've been of my efforts in some time. 

To think I went from trading Teddy Bridgewater for Stafford (which was not a popular trade) and then Stafford for a slew of picks that led me to where I am now - amazing. 

13 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Had a lot of struggles over the past few seasons - but it's rewarding to pretty much be the number one seed heading into the playoffs. Not saying I'll win but it's been a hell of a run and probably the proudest I've been of my efforts in some time. 

To think I went from trading Teddy Bridgewater for Stafford (which was not a popular trade) and then Stafford for a slew of picks that led me to where I am now - amazing. 

To piggyback on your happiness.....

I took over a team devoid of talent. My first season with Chicago, we went 6-10. Someone jokingly made the comment that “we know who was actually running things in Hyrule” after that poor season. Every season since I left, Hyrule has gotten progressively worse from the team I left and Chicago has gotten better.

This year I sit at 11-4 and had the season ended today, my team would have the 2nd highest point differential in sim history. I’ve built a team that had nothing to work with into arguably the best team this year, and one that (if we use point differential as a gauge) is probably one of the top 5 in sim history.

I don’t expect to win the title this season. I don’t think I’ll even make the title game. Going 10-0 at home seems incredibly improbable. And I just don’t see an offense ran by Alex Smith and Andy Reid winning in the playoffs, even in a fake simulation. But I’m pretty proud of the rebuild I performed, having started with nothing.

Pwn has made 3 big trades and all with “friends”..

what i did with bucs crappy team after having no idea how to run a team and win in only 3 seasons >>>>>>>>> whatever any of you girls do. I was also ridiculed for paying and keeping

Flacco. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Pwn has made 3 big trades and all with “friends”..

what i did with bucs crappy team after having no idea how to run a team and win in only 3 seasons >>>>>>>>> whatever any of you girls do. I was also ridiculed for paying and keeping

Flacco. 

Come at me with a good offer if you want the best defensive lineman in the league.