Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, ny92jefferis said:

feels like the opposite to me.  Lost but still won..ha.

Figured the division was @RandyMossIsBoss & @El ramster and I was getting edged out this week.

Not yet rookie.. Next year though the vets will come back strong. I think @waffles7 just had a wildly bad season. That dudes teams are always on top. But good job Jeff you did really good despite being your rookie year. 

23 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I really felt like my team would have done damaged. Fought some hard

teams to race back

in. 2 Ls to Rhode Island and Psid are just haunting. Can’t get over it. It’s a Sim life..

back to the lab let’s work on trades lads! To be okayd going into next season 

give me Donald.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Not yet rookie.. Next year though the vets will come back strong. I think @waffles7 just had a wildly bad season. That dudes teams are always on top. But good job Jeff you did really good despite being your rookie year. 

Thanks man.

I'm still really confused on the sliders though.  When I change it to match the running game better, I seem to give up a ton of rush yards.  Also things like having poor 3rd down conversion rating, Brady and the gang really seem to suck it up on 3rd down.  Also seems like the team ran a lot on 3rd down, not really sure how to change that, the goat should be getting the ball in those crucial situations.  Nonetheless, I'm slowly figuring it out.  

7 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Thanks man.

I'm still really confused on the sliders though.  When I change it to match the running game better, I seem to give up a ton of rush yards.  Also things like having poor 3rd down conversion rating, Brady and the gang really seem to suck it up on 3rd down.  Also seems like the team ran a lot on 3rd down, not really sure how to change that, the goat should be getting the ball in those crucial situations.  Nonetheless, I'm slowly figuring it out.  

Sliders:

Related image

Got to offer blessing to RNGesus, nothing else matters.

Except Jimmy G. Having him throw a bomb for the end of the game helps.

• Like 1

Largest point differentials in sim history

Season 10 Winterfell Direwolves - 160

Season 15 Chicago Bullets - 121

Season 9 Texas Armadillos - 102

Season 8 Tacoma Thunder - 101

Season 11 Melbourne Uni Royals - 101

Season 14 Phoenix Rattlers - 98

of those, only the Thunder won a title. RIP me

14 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Largest point differentials in sim history

Season 10 Winterfell Direwolves - 160

Season 15 Chicago Bullets - 121

Season 9 Texas Armadillos - 102

Season 8 Tacoma Thunder - 101

Season 11 Melbourne Uni Royals - 101

Season 14 Phoenix Rattlers - 98

of those, only the Thunder won a title. RIP me

We get it, once you win you'll have the greatest team ever in the history of the league.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

We get it, once you win you'll have the greatest team ever in the history of the league.

It was more kind of a tangential response to the RNGjesus thing you mentioned. It really is all that matters, particularly in the playoffs. Of the 5 best performing regular season teams prior to this year, only one won a title.

But I mean if we’re posting “we get it” statements, you’ve spent much more time complaining about how your team has done than I have posting about my team at all. So....

13 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

A tie!? Looks like the result of that game meant nothing since everyone else in division running lost anyway.

Gonna be a good game between Predators and Motor City, both games in reg season decided by a total of 4 points.

You denver nugget it