Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Poor Ruskie.. he’s been in a dry slump. Last time he won anything xox was still here. Ancient as dude. Blow it up. You holding onto to Suh like if your life depended on it 

Yup. Starting to feel like Jeff Fisher around here. If Jeff Fisher had actually won something. Maybe Jon Gruden?

But why would I trade the Rams best defensive player?

32 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yup. Starting to feel like Jeff Fisher around here. If Jeff Fisher had actually won something. Maybe Jon Gruden?

But why would I trade the Rams best defensive player?

This is why I like you Ruskie. 

You aren’t paper thin like the others.

pwn is a  narcissist and GMen is just shutter island crazy. Love you big bro from man to man. 

You ever need me lmk 

• Like 2

In my last mock draft, I created a trade block with google docs that worked out pretty well.  The concept provided everyone their own private workbook, that allowed them to mark the players that they were interested in trading away, and an optional column to provide a quick note in what they were looking for in return.  All the information from each individual workbook was collected into a public workbook and then linked back to the each private workbook, which provided a filter to sort the compiled list by position and / or team.  The list contained hyperlinks of the team's management for ease of contacting the owner to discuss trade.

Not sure if this is something you all would be interested in or not but it was a hit in my last mock. 

@TheKillerNacho , it's been awhile since we last talked about this stuff but if you'd like to see a working sample I'd be happy to present it.

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Wait at some point in the season gstring was 8-4 and finished at 8-8? 

Yea. I thought I would have gone 9-7. Shrug