Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Lol...not sure about a win but I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Right now I feel lost.

We're going to start drafting the rest of our teams within the next few days. Takes 2ish weeks. Then the season starts.

You're doing great so far.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

We're going to start drafting the rest of our teams within the next few days. Takes 2ish weeks. Then the season starts.

You're doing great so far.

Drafting both draft prospects as well as veterans?  Do you guys have a draft board to keep track of who is drafted and who's available?

3 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Drafting both draft prospects as well as veterans?  Do you guys have a draft board to keep track of who is drafted and who's available?

There will be a full list of avalible talent in the draft thread.

This season we are only drafting veterans. The season after this one coming up is where we draft both veterans as well as newly NFL drafted rookies.

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

There will be a full list of avalible talent in the draft thread.

This season we are only drafting veterans. The season after this one coming up is where we draft both veterans as well as newly NFL drafted rookies.

ahh...good because with this mock I've got going on I have yet to find time to scout this years talent.

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

Lol...not sure about a win but I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Right now I feel lost.

You've not exactly been given a good hand. Outside of Brady, not a lot of keeper worthy guys.

It might be interesting to see what kind of a package you could get for Brady, though on the flipside, you'll probably get at least 3 more NSFL seasons out of him.

1 hour ago, khodder said:

You've not exactly been given a good hand. Outside of Brady, not a lot of keeper worthy guys.

It might be interesting to see what kind of a package you could get for Brady, though on the flipside, you'll probably get at least 3 more NSFL seasons out of him.

yeah, it wasn't pretty and deciding who to keep wasn't easy.  Hindsight, I would of changed a couple things, perhaps even attempted to trade a couple keeper tags, but with not really knowing how deep the talent is in this sim, I figured I better keep as many as possible.  I figure it'll take a few seasons to get this roster built up, just in time for Brady to retire.  It'd be my luck that he retires this year.

Huge fan of mock drafts and for me this is very similar to those.  So, I'm looking forward to seeing the process, I thought I put on a good show with all my excel / google doc files.  After seeing this sim, I wish I knew how to program, so jealous.  I've taken my excel knowledge about as far as I can take it using formulas and really need to step it up.

Nacho you d' man.