Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

@ny92jefferis Reed was likely a good pick. But I'm not sure if you're aware that players are nerfed 1% for every 8 games(I believe its 1% per 8 games) they miss in the regular season due to injury/suspension/Free Agency . I believe that is listed in the OP, but if not I'd just like to let you know now.

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

@ny92jefferis Reed was likely a good pick. But I'm not sure if you're aware that players are nerfed 1% for every 8 games(I believe its 1% per 8 games) they miss in the regular season due to injury/suspension/Free Agency . I believe that is listed in the OP, but if not I'd just like to let you know now.

Crap... Call it a rookie mistake.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Crap... Call it a rookie mistake.

Thanks for the heads up.

LIS he should still be a good pick, probably a top 4 TE I'd assume. But if he doesn't play up to par/expected that's the reason why.

33 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The workbook doesn't seem to account for missed skipped picks. Lots of picks appear to be credited to the wrong team.

Right, when you guys are posting your player names, you aren't including the overall pick number which makes it extremely difficult for me to track.  

If I get some time over the weekend, I'll update it based on what nacho has posted.

6 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I was just thinking about how much success Kelce has had with Alex Smith.  Overlooked the nerf rule but hoping Smith still favors his TE in Washington.

Don’t get discouraged by nerf talk. It’s all about the system and sliders.. Sliders are so key.. 

Jordan will reproduce as a top TE.. He’s athletic and fast, those translate well..