Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Eh. Joyner had two bad/average seasons before last year, he wouldn't have been great.

I also lol'ed when you drafted him so high considering I legit offered him for the highest bid. Could've landed him for a 10th.

Yeah right. Joyner has been our best Cover Nickel Corner since he got here. And first year as a Safety he was elite.

Also, have a message of you saying you wanted a 2-3 no lower.. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Yeah right. Joyner has been our best Cover Nickel Corner since he got here. And first year as a Safety he was elite.

Posted several times that he and HaHa were available for the highest offer. No one offered.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Posted several times that he and HaHa were available for the highest offer. No one offered.

Sometimes it's not about the offer, it's about the fact that you still have to tag the player after getting them.

So while a 10th might be a real cheap price... 2 tags would require to keep him, and those tags are a premium. Thus, it's not just a draft pick cost.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, El ramster said:

These Rams homers are unreal

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sometimes it's not about the offer, it's about the fact that you still have to tag the player after getting them.

So while a 10th might be a real cheap price... 2 tags would require to keep him, and those tags are a premium. Thus, it's not just a draft pick cost.

That's why I took Humphrey in the Matty Ice trade and passed on Dalton and others.

Maybe a reach.. But didn't want to risk him falling more. Maybe he would have as he wasn't listed on the Draft chart.

But really like his potential and want see what he does in the Sim and at price of his tag i love him going forward. 

Plus i think Ruskie might of had his eyes on him. 

@bucsfan333 pick bby.

Edited by El ramster