NFL News & Notes

Leader

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Cooper again. Great move by Dallas to get him. 

The Cowboys have made a couple of really poor trades for WRs over the years in Joey Galloway and Roy Williams.

Looks like third time is the charm.

The Bears trading for Mack, the Rams trading for Cooks, and Cowboys trading for Cooper ... the Packers trading for ...? 

Would love for Gute to pull the trigger if he thinks it will put the team over the hump in the next year or two.

Fans are so shortsighted with trades it makes me sick.  Cooper was great at first in Oakland, too.  I'm not buying he's suddenly turning all-pro for the rest of his career.  Cowboys were and are more than a receiver away.  

Just like Mack, this trade won't end well for the Cowboys.  Building a Super Bowl team is a marathon, not a sprint.  Bears blew it all on the first half of the race.

In their own division, they've got the Packers with a new head coach, 47 million in cap space and two first round picks.  Do people really think Mack is going to keep them capable of competing with us going forward?  

Edited by Outpost31

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

What about Dallas?

I'd take any of those 3 team over Chicago this year. 

Actually I'd agree that Dallas would be the best team matchup wise for that environment. Don't have much faith in Prescott though. True defensive struggle in that game. 

On the road, Bears have no shot against LA or NO. But at Chicago their D could shut either of those offenses down. Wouldnt take a ton of offense by the Bears to win and neither LA nor NO has a stout D. 

Edited by packfanfb