NFL News & Notes

Leader

Back to the Jag's. Last few weeks they were talking about moving Ramsey for the right price. I'm over King, the guy will never stay healthy enough to help this team in the future and I'm ready to write him off as another TT bust. Would some of you be willing to to trade the Saints pick for him? Ramsey and Alexander would give you hands down the best CB tandem for the next 10 years. That position would be fixed, done! 

10 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Back to the Jag's. Last few weeks they were talking about moving Ramsey for the right price. I'm over King, the guy will never stay healthy enough to help this team in the future and I'm ready to write him off as another TT bust. Would some of you be willing to to trade the Saints pick for him? Ramsey and Alexander would give you hands down the best CB tandem for the next 10 years. That position would be fixed, done! 

Did Kevin King steal your guys' girlfriends or something? yikes.

& No way JAX trades him for only a late first.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I am hoping a new training staff will be brought in with the new coach.  That may solve some of these injury problems.  That being said I'd trade NO first for Ramsey all day long and not think twice about it.  Of course that all depends on his contract situation which I have no clue about.  King is an excellent CB when healthy.

Edited by Scoremore

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Did Kevin King steal your guys' girlfriends or something? yikes.

& No way JAX trades him for only a late first.

Jax is over the cap next year already and will need to drop some contracts.  Time is ripe,  what high priced defensive guy do you target on Jax?

Hating King is silly.

Pretending we should be OK with the team's top pick in the 2017 draft missing the majority of the games over his first two seasons in the NFL and making almost no impact on the field due to multiple injuries is even sillier.

And perhaps I missed it but who exactly knew King was going to miss time "when drafted?"

He played in the first 5 game of his rookie season.

4 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Jax is over the cap next year already and will need to drop some contracts.  Time is ripe,  what high priced defensive guy do you target on Jax?

Oh, I'd love Jalen for a first. Think we're kinda robbing them blind though.

I'd also take either Myles Jack or Telvin Smith.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Damarious Randall:

"Mike McCarthy is a great, great coach. I've got nothing but the utmost respect for him. I just wish him the best. I don't know why they fired him. He's definitely a good, good guy, and he's a great coach.”

Hmmmm,

Good for Randall's agent getting control of that twitter account knowing Randall may be living with MM next year. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Also - Jags confirmed they're moving on from Bortles this offseason.
That'll surely help their cap.

If they cut him they will have a dead cap hit of $16.5M, the would only be gaining $4.5M. They are essentially tied to him through next year. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Damarious Randall:

"Mike McCarthy is a great, great coach. I've got nothing but the utmost respect for him. I just wish him the best. I don't know why they fired him. He's definitely a good, good guy, and he's a great coach.”

And...this is why you hire a good agent and let him conduct your business for a few years before you are going to get paid.  Money well spent Damarious.