NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'd put Luck ahead of Mahomes, just because he's more valuable to the team.  But that is just me.  I think the Vegas odds have Mahomes over Luck right now, and that is pretty much the consensus.  

I wouldn't sleep on Rivers, either.

Thats true. They're 8+3 now....and far from a running team.
I just dont see Luck taking MVP - especially when he's a shoo-in for the Comeback Player award.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Oh.....well I dont know. Think the QB position will take precedence here. Dont know.

Luck and Watt are eerily similar.  Both are on some larger winning streaks.  And those wins have happened when they are playing really great football.

JJ has 11.5 sacks already.

And I'm biased towards Watt because of where I live.  I've bumped into him a few times.  Literally.  And it has hurt!  Dude is huge.  And one of the best people you would ever be lucky enough to meet.

Edited by vegas492
Watt bias...

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Wonder what the league's move will be on this new Kareem Hunt footage. 

Just looked that up....not a good look for him.  The kick was more of a nudge but still not a good look.  You do get a sense for how strong NFL players are though, he chucked that one dude about 5 feet and it didn't even look like he tried.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Hunt is Ray Rice all over again.  Doubt he finds a new home anytime soon - if ever.  From top of the world, to disgraced and unemployed in one day.  Wow.

Idk. I'm thinking he gets claimed on waivers. Just a feeling. Won't play right away, but someone will want the rights to a 2nd year star RB.

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

Idk. I'm thinking he gets claimed on waivers. Just a feeling.

Maybe.  The videos are so damaging and make it almost impossible for him to justify his action, especially in today’s climate.  Just no place in the NFL for dudes who hit and kick women.