NFL News & Notes

Leader

Sometimes my fingers lock up and I can't type very well. Like if I'm painting or gardening for a long time.

Im pretty sure I have John W. Cambell's Frozen Hell book somewhere. My friend is really into it, His name is "Joe thee Genius", he named himself sarcastically because he is not a genius.

I guess the book is hard to find. Im mean both throughout the world and somewhere in my mess. I never read it though I was too scared. It was short and blue covered, I just looked at it for years on the shelf. Now I don't know its location. Joe wanted me to grow a beard  and wear flannel and recite lines from the movie. He told me not to shower and he would record all the acting. only I never grew a beard ever, and after a month or two I still didn't have a beard. Rex had a beard and Morty had a full beard but I just could not grow a beard. I had patches, it looked real bad. But I understand the fanboy. One time Joe tried to tackle a statue when he was drunk. Morty thought I only pretended to drink, but I told them it tasted horrible but I am able to drink some of it.  He would put on a suit and drink whiskey or the expensive whiskey. Joe could drink whiskey but didn't own a suit. I owned a suit but couldn't drink whiskey. What a sorry bunch of geniuses. I miss those guys.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, svp said:

Sometimes my fingers lock up and I can't type very well. Like if I'm painting or gardening for a long time.

Im pretty sure I have John W. Cambell's Frozen Hell book somewhere. My friend is really into it, His name is "Joe thee Genius", he named himself sarcastically because he is not a genius.

I guess the book is hard to find. Im mean both throughout the world and somewhere in my mess. I never read it though I was too scared. It was short and blue covered, I just looked at it for years on the shelf. Now I don't know its location. Joe wanted me to grow a beard  and wear flannel and recite lines from the movie. He told me not to shower and he would record all the acting. only I never grew a beard ever, and after a month or two I still didn't have a beard. Rex had a beard and Morty had a full beard but I just could not grow a beard. I had patches, it looked real bad. But I understand the fanboy. One time Joe tried to tackle a statue when he was drunk. Morty thought I only pretended to drink, but I told them it tasted horrible but I am able to drink some of it.  He would put on a suit and drink whiskey or the expensive whiskey. Joe could drink whiskey but didn't own a suit. I owned a suit but couldn't drink whiskey. What a sorry bunch of geniuses. I miss those guys.

Is this Jack Kerouac's ghost?

8 hours ago, svp said:

Now I miss those guys.

If I buy a suit should I wear it or not wear it to fit in? The whiskey part I can figure out.

I love this below. Confronting the ambiguity head on since it works both ways.

”I guess the book is hard to find. I mean both throughout the world and somewhere in my mess.”

I am stealing that at some point without attribution. It’s gold!

(I have distracted myself…ambiguity. Ambigutey…)

ambigutey: the ability to make general manager moves in football that are both genius AND stupid.

Edited by Uffdaswede
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'd like to see the Packers swing this kind of a deal for a veteran WR if they don't get someone like Corey Davis in the Rodgers trade.  

I'm not opposed to swinging "a" deal for a vet WR.  But not one like this guy.  He quit on the Bears and it sure looked like he quit on the Rams.