NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

IF you get a chance to take a picture with the President or a former President you do it. Doesn't matter who it is you do it. SO, who the **** cares!

I suspect it's far more that he endorsed him and was later pardoned by him than a simple photo op. Headline doesn't capture the reality of the situation 

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I suspect it's far more that he endorsed him and was later pardoned by him than a simple photo op. Headline doesn't capture the reality of the situation 

Off topic but isn't Lil Wayne a Packer fan? By the way, they should have left his agency because he wore that sweater. It's hideous. 

Edited by Old Guy

48 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

IF you get a chance to take a picture with the President or a former President you do it. Doesn't matter who it is you do it. SO, who the **** cares!

1. I wouldnt. Not with this guy.
2. Apparently Jalen Hurts cares.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

That was maybe true 50 years ago.  It isn't true anymore. 

Not that I have any memory of it, but I expect there were plenty of people in the Kennedy/Nixon era who would not have been keen on taking a picture with the President.

55 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Cobb signing with Jets per reports.

Now they just need David Bakhtiari to complete the Rodgers buddy list.  They need a left tackle and he will get there next year one way or another as Bakhtiari's contract is such that next year he is either extended or cut.  Should we trade him to the Jets now (after June 1st)?    

Edited by minnypackerfan

2 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

Now they just need David Bakhtiari to complete the Rodgers buddy list.  They need a left tackle and he will get there next year one way or another as Bakhtiari's contract is such that next year he is either extended or cut.  Should we trade him to the Jets now (after June 1st)?    

No, we should extend him and keep him in GB

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No, we should extend him and keep him in GB

If he's truly healthy again, they should consider it. He's 31 years old. If the knee is right again, no reason to believe he couldn't play at an elite level until 34-35. If it ain't broke, don't f*ck with it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I mean Rodgers warned us… he says all the top talent wants to go play with him.

Cobb, Turner, Lazard….

Let's not forget how honored they were to be in the running for OBJ as well. They could hang their hats on being OBJ runners-up

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Let's not forget how honored they were to be in the running for OBJ as well. They could hang their hats on being OVJ runners-up

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. 

Also, there goes 40% of Garrett Wilson's targets. 

Edited by Old Guy