NFL News & Notes

Leader

On 8/7/2023 at 3:23 PM, Packer_ESP said:

It would honestly surprise me if any team does NOT have any psychology related staff at all.

Not sure if any of you watched "Quarterback" on Netflix, but Cousins spends time talking with a psychologist too. I think it's a very common and good change to be happening in professional sports.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Davante Adams left field today after apparent leg injury. Was pointing to his calf. 

12 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Raiders have said they didn't think it was anything serious.

What was interesting is who hit him and hurt him.  Oren Burks.

Hope Davante is OK. I want him to play long enough to be a lock for the HOF. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

cmon! Russell Wilson. There was a story that came out last year sometime that he was doing lunges down the aisle of the team flight to an away game.

That's what I thought but it didn't look like him. I also forgot about the story this summer. 

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I finally found a subject where I agree with DAL fans.  I actually forgot Ware even played for DEN.

Cowboys fans upset by Ware's Broncos-heavy HOF display

Yes, he won a Superb Owl with Denver, but his time with the Cowboys is why he is in the HOF. Cowboys released him in 2014 in a salary cap move. Maybe he never got over it. 

12 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/lists/instant-analysis-49ers-qb-trey-lance-stats-raiders/

Sounds like he's hesitant to let it rip. And almost constantly under pressure. Not unlike Loves chiefs game from reading it.

Orlovsky said he doesn't think he can play in Shanahan's offense. Same as what this article said, he's hesitant to let it rip and not comfortable in shotgun. Doesn't see him as a fit in this offense.