NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

What do you want the league to do? Be held legally responsible for head injuries and have to close down entirely? That’s all it is—trying to keep the show going.

Nah. Shut it down if you can't hit. Go flag football if that's what you want. If it can't be a contact sport play soccer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

What do you want the league to do? Be held legally responsible for head injuries and have to close down entirely? That’s all it is—trying to keep the show going.

A guy going for a two yard gain off tackle....and getting docked 21K? As I've said already....that play happens a handful of time each game.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

A guy going for a two yard gain off tackle....and getting docked 21K? As I've said already....that play happens a handful of time each game.

They know it’s ridiculous. They hate it too. But they need to find a way to not be held legally responsible for CTE. This is one of the ways they at least stave off the end of football—trying to have a leg to stand on in a courtroom later.

”It was the other player that gave you CTE not our game”

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

It's a great way to break your neck.

RBs have been naturally lowering their shoulders (and as a consequence their heads) since they began running into and through potential tacklers. How many broken necks have their been? I dont recall many.