Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

Blast to catch that Twins game last night, not consistently but some. Offensive jumped on them early and coming back 1-1 is as good as I could have hoped. And definitely had a shot against the Astro's the 1st game. If Gray can get us the win tomorrow, it'd be a blast to see them get the series win at home. It'll depend on how Joe Ryan can manage the game. Also, it seems like Sonny Gray has been pitching forever, it's been 11 years, and he's still only 33.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

Tuesday appears to our best pitching matchup of the series. Not that I'm particularly familiar with the Astros starting pitcher, but his ERA is more than 1.5 runs higher than Gray's.

Javier has not been good, especially in the second half. Twins need to win game 3 and force them to use JV on short rest in game 4. Then you get a rematch of Lopez vs Valdez for game 5 if necessary.

Awesome stuff from Pablo! it was so cool to watch him in total control from start to finish. That's the kind of performance that builds confidence for every other guy in the clubhouse. Makes me excited to know he's the ace for the next 4 years. I always thought that he was a high end #2 starter, but that was bonafide #1 playoff ace stuff last night.

• Like 3