Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

That I think was the first game I watched this year, thanks Sinclair. But what a game to catch, I didn't even watch all of it because of getting a kid from school and wrapping up work. Still, was fun to watch baseball again. A couple of good to great defensive plays by Correa, some nice plays by Michael A Taylor, and then Lewis with the needed offense. Lewis is a stud, I decided I needed a RC of him for my collection.

• Like 1

I've probably watched 100 games this season. This is the most fun I've seen them have since 2019, but the pitching talent is there to match. Just awesome to watch these guys pick each other up.

That play by Correa to nail Bichette at home was one of the best plays you will see a SS make. Michael A Taylor made huge plays. Solano snagging that last grounder to end the game. Yeah Lewis provided the offense, but that was complementary baseball all the way around. 

Also, those unis are SHARP. I'm not much of a jersey guy anymore, but I'm definitely getting the navy/cream TC hat.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Also, those unis are SHARP. I'm not much of a jersey guy anymore, but I'm definitely getting the navy/cream TC hat.

I said the exact same thing to friends yesterday. Those might be the best unis in Twins history. I'd love to have an Oliver #84 one. 

• Like 1