Tom Brady Questionable

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

This probably serves two purposes...

1) Jags could get overconfident

2) Built in excuse in case they lose

Yea, I can definitely see Brady and Belichick agreeing to have him miss crucial practices unnecessarily to create an excuse in case they loose.

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is bill playing a trick. Here's a picture Tom wearing gloves over his right hand to cover it up from press. I don't buy that he's really injured.

Do I think Brady and Belichick are fine keeping the lid closed on as much info about Brady's hand as possible in order to create unnecessary media drama.....absolutely.

Do I think Brady and Belichick would unnecessarily have him miss crucial practices just to screw with people.....absolutely not.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:57 PM, Pats#1 said:

Do I think Brady and Belichick are fine keeping the lid closed on as much info about Brady's hand as possible in order to create unnecessary media drama.....absolutely.

Do I think Brady and Belichick would unnecessarily have him miss crucial practices just to screw with people.....absolutely not.

Yep.  If the media is talking about this all week and asking guys like McCourty and Lewis how Brady looks it actually takes a ton of pressure off the rest of the team when they know he's going to be just fine and helps Belichick craft his us vs. the world narrative.  Plus I'm sure those guys don't mind screwing with the media after everything they've been through particularly over the last month.

3 hours ago, LION KING said:

Hey NFL, Last time Brady had a bad hand ( Thumb) the footballs got deflated you might actually make sure that don't happen again!

Just saying!

Considering Bradys before and after splits of the "deflated football" game....the Jags should hope they use deflsted footballs. 

Archived