SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

13 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:
On 9/18/2017 at 1:17 PM, Freakish Mind said:

Week 3: New England Patriots

Hey Woz, It shows that no pick was recorded for me.   Here was my pick posted on Sept 18th

**WHEN TO POST SELECTIONS**

• If you have not posted a selection for a given week: Any time in a given week prior to the start of a game. As mentioned above, as long as your selection is in before 5 minutes before the official start time for the game, you're fine.
  • If you have posted a selection for a given week: Not until after the start of the last game of week. In those weeks where there are more than one MNF game, the last one matters.

For the record I wrote back on the 11th:

On 9/11/2017 at 12:42 AM, titans0021 said:

After being too hesitant to pick the Rams, I've learned my lesson. Until Luck comes back, we're riding the Colts losing bandwagon.

Favorite team: Titans.

Week 2 pick: Arizona Cardinals.

**WHEN TO POST SELECTIONS**

• If you have not posted a selection for a given week: Any time in a given week prior to the start of a game. As mentioned above, as long as your selection is in before 5 minutes before the official start time for the game, you're fine.
  • If you have posted a selection for a given week: Not until after the start of the last game of week. In those weeks where there are more than one MNF game, the last one matters.

As a reminder: all picks for week 2 made after your week 1 team has won but before before 10:15 PM EST tonight will not be considered. This is the last announcement of this.

Archived