SURVIVOR POOL XII is now over! THE DUKE is our champion!

Woz

Anybody who took Denver was very foolish. They were sky high for Dallas, had no emotion for Buffalo, because they were looking forward to their next opponent Oakland. Never, never bet on a team that is facing a weak opponent between 2 tough opponents. They will have zero emotion for that game . You can put money on a game like that.

I did and won a bundle, but for this pool I could not resist the Eagles who have a very long history of beating the Giants, no matter how good the Giants are and they certainly are not good this year.

Interesting.

Of the fourteen people who posted in the week 2 blackout period, ten later posted a valid pick. Seven stuck with their original team, which cost three competitors their spot (two went for Denver, one for Miami). The three who switched? One went from dead/invalid to dead/valid to alive/valid (@EliteTexan80 ... you're now playing with house money), one went from dead to dead, and one went from alive/invalid to at risk/valid.

Of the four who haven't corrected their mistake, two would have survived so I look forward to their whining (yay ...). The other two ... we'll see if they're paying attention ...

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Interesting.

Of the fourteen people who posted in the week 2 blackout period, ten later posted a valid pick. Seven stuck with their original team, which cost three competitors their spot (two went for Denver, one for Miami). The three who switched? One went from dead/invalid to dead/valid to alive/valid (@EliteTexan80 ... you're now playing with house money), one went from dead to dead, and one went from alive/invalid to at risk/valid.

Of the four who haven't corrected their mistake, two would have survived so I look forward to their whining (yay ...). The other two ... we'll see if they're paying attention ...

I guess not. @iothar, @djw4bucs, @EaglesPeteC, and @kingseanjohn - you could have survived had made a valid pick before tonight (your previous picks were made in the Monday blackout period so did not count). But alas, you did not. As such, you are eliminated from the competition. Thanks for playing.

Oh, and week 4 is now open.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

I guess not. @iothar, @djw4bucs, @EaglesPeteC, and @kingseanjohn - you could have survived had made a valid pick before tonight (your previous picks were made in the Monday blackout period so did not count). But alas, you did not. As such, you are eliminated from the competition. Thanks for playing.

Oh, and week 4 is now open.

Son of a ---

Archived