Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles - What year is it?

Deadpulse

Just now, Asciimo said:

We are never good in the first half. Only 10 points. That’s nothing! Let’s gooooo!!!

The thing is we’ve been having success against the defense. They are just making mistakes and not finishing the job. That stupid missed field..... misses xp, Cooks doing that stupid jump instead of running. Dumb. 

They need to be more disciplined. If they would just play their assignments slightly better we’d be winning right now. 

The defense just stinks. It’s not coaching they just don’t have the talent. This is one of the worst starting front 7’s in the history of the Superbowl. They basically have to rely on facing terrible Qbs or other teams self imploading making bad decisions. 

I don't know what to do about the defense in the second half as they can't stop anyone right now so I don't know how anyone can be confident in this team right now. I'm just happy that I put 4 separate bets on the Eagles +4.5, +170 on ML, +3 First Half (winner), and another one at +115 on the in play when the Pats cut it to 15-12. 

It looks like I'll win all 4 of these bets but I'd rather the Pats win the game.

Just now, NFL Network said:

I don't know what to do about the defense in the second half as they can't stop anyone right now so I don't know how anyone can be confident in this team right now. I'm just happy that I put 4 separate bets on the Eagles +4.5, +170 on ML, +3 First Half (winner), and another one at +115 on the in play when the Pats cut it to 15-12. 

It looks like I'll win all 4 of these bets but I'd rather the Pats win the game.

Good then leave. 

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Cool, nobody cares.

1 minute ago, everlong said:

Part of the reason the front 7 is weak is due to injuries and Alan Branch's regression.

Also Rivers getting hurt. High expectations for him. I agree though. If Branch didn’t have issues we’d probably have held onto Jones

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Also Rivers getting hurt. High expectations for him. I agree though. If Branch didn’t have issues we’d probably have held onto Jones

I think they really miss Donta Hightower especially in the run game. But they need a coverage LB and someone who can set the edge b/c those off tackle runs are demoralizing. 

I'll make one bold prediction for next year NFL season and it's fairly simple in the fact that whomever gets named league MVP will now be winning the SB as it hasn't been done since 1999 with Kurt Warner. That's why I didn't want Brady to get MVP last night b/c that's 2 times he's got the award and in none of those years have they won the SB.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

I think they really miss Donta Hightower especially in the run game. But they need a coverage LB and someone who can set the edge b/c those off tackle runs are demoralizing. 

It’s a lack of good tackling on first contact

Archived