TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

13 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

It'd be awesome if people had Xbox One and madden 18 and i had the time to create everyones roster from TCMD and we played a franchise with our ending rosters lol

I was just thinking the same thing, though For me it would have to be on the Ps4

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

So im thinking for sake of this Mock.

KC should keep Alex Smith and try and facilitate a trade or keep him whichever they decide.

and

WAS should be able to franchise Cousins or Cut him loose to FA. No Tag and Trade though. 

Being that we haven't officially started yet, I vote on updating the rosters. 

33 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

So im thinking for sake of this Mock.

KC should keep Alex Smith and try and facilitate a trade or keep him whichever they decide.

and

WAS should be able to franchise Cousins or Cut him loose to FA. No Tag and Trade though. 

I can't recall that we've ever ran into this before where such a critical trade was accepted prior to the season end, that can't officially be listed until the offseason.

I can see why Washington wouldn't want to make this trade but the other team is probably pretty happy with it.  I'll see what the otc rosters look like a few days after the super bowl and will get with @Forge @EaglesPeteC to get their take on it as well as the two named General Managers.

Regardless, I've decided not to allow teams to tag and trade, at least this year and will pick up that discussion after this mock draft is over.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Are you serious?

Look in the FAQ, he resigned this morning.

Also take a look in the war room thread he created.

He was planning on boycotting this mock if he didn't get his way, which only hurts the forum with expanding participation.  Best he resigned now.  The vacancy has already been filled.

Wow. Such a silly thing to get upset over. Good riddance.. 

Hope the new Redskins GM tries to help keep this mock realistic and fun. 

Having Cousins as FA is both realistic and makes this mock extremely exciting come free agency. 

1 minute ago, NickChowaniec said:

Wow. Such a silly thing to get upset over. Good riddance.. 

Hope the new Redskins GM tries to help keep this mock realistic and fun. 

Having Cousins as FA is both realistic and makes this mock extremely exciting come free agency. 

Yes it is....Knowing that the guidelines have never allowed teams to trade and in most cases release players not original to the team, because it opens up loopholes to game the system was never an issue in the past, so it wasn't like this rule was something new.  To throw a tantrum and quit is one thing but to threaten to boycott the mock draft because you don't get your way, it was just childish and we accept a lot of childish behavior...haha.

40 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Yes it is....Knowing that the guidelines have never allowed teams to trade and in most cases release players not original to the team, because it opens up loopholes to game the system was never an issue in the past, so it wasn't like this rule was something new.  To throw a tantrum and quit is one thing but to threaten to boycott the mock draft because you don't get your way, it was just childish and we accept a lot of childish behavior...haha.

I guess it is his choice to "take his ball and go home" if he is not getting his way

Archived