TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, sparky151 said:

Eh, I don't really need a developmental QB but the value was too good to pass. The other players I was considering may be there with my late 3rd or if not someone comparable will be.

The lunatic at CBS sportsline has Rudolph as the top QB in the class, ahead of Darnold, Rosen, et al.

I think it’s a decent pick up he was number 2 left on my board. Let’s hope 1 sticks around. I think it’s good value at this stage.

19 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Eh, I don't really need a developmental QB but the value was too good to pass. The other players I was considering may be there with my late 3rd or if not someone comparable will be.

The lunatic at CBS sportsline has Rudolph as the top QB in the class, ahead of Darnold, Rosen, et al.

I saw that too.  

I wouldn't say the top but better than he's given credit for in other draft boards.

4 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

We should work out the mock draft where weekends are our days off from it.  Always hard to get things going over the weekend, especially on Sundays.

I understand what you are saying and thinking, but we have 32 people from a wide range of time zones.  Do we adjust things for some outside of a set block of time?

Others work nights, PM, some  travel more for work or have other weekday committments. Do we alter the schedule for them?  

It becomes a slippery slope to try and make a schedule that works for all.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I understand what you are saying and thinking, but we have 32 people from a wide range of time zones.  Do we adjust things for some outside of a set block of time?

Others work nights, PM, some  travel more for work or have other weekday committments. Do we alter the schedule for them?  

It becomes a slippery slope to try and make a schedule that works for all.

I was being sarcastic mainly, but with a forum full of weekend party goers, perhaps pushing the start times up to noonish on the weekends wouldn't be a bad idea.

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I don't think we need to adjust the schedule. People can always submit a big board to pick from if they want to sleep in.

Lets see if it picks up this afternoon before ruling it out for next year.

Like the Hayden Hurst pick a lot for Miami, had I lost Cameron Brate to the 2nd round tender I likely would have grabbed Braden Smith or Nick Chubb with that pick, and then taken Hayden Hurst in the third to replace Brate. I really like DeShon Elliott, but I don't think others know about him all that well and would have gambled he fell towards my fourth round pick if things had fell that way.

Archived