TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@BowserBroncos getting a incredible steal with Dante Pettis then cancelling it out immediately by taking a Punter in the 3rd.

@EaglesPeteC I'm pretty excited by both, Dickson have talent to be a late 3rd round pick....could I taking him a little later? Possibly, but I don't know if one of you guys like him as much I do.

I was wondering when Armstrong was going to go. He was in consideration for my second round pick, then again for both of my thirds. If he had still been there in a few picks, I was going to have to consider trading up to get him. Really good value pick in early round 4 by @KingOfTheDot

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was wondering when Armstrong was going to go. He was in consideration for my second round pick, then again for both of my thirds. If he had still been there in a few picks, I was going to have to consider trading up to get him. Really good value pick in early round 4 by @KingOfTheDot

I'm so shocked he was there especially on "day 3" 

Cant say I'm not ecstatic about getting an EDGE like him this late

Giants looking to move up with soon to be OTC pick.

Offering the following.

Round: 4TH Pick: 35 Overall: 137 | NYG | Deadline: Wed, 03/14/18 12:40 PM
Round: 6TH Pick: 2 Overall: 179 | NYG | Deadline: Fri, 03/16/18 03:20 PM

5th round next year.

21 minutes ago, PurpleMugen said:

So I just got hired by a new hospital today for residency; all praise be to God.

giphy.gif

Congratulations. 

Just out of curiosity, how long are typical residencies before you can become an attending? 

Archived