TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

20 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Due to inactivity @waffles7 has been removed as the GM.

@davidderion is switching teams to manage PIT, which opens up KC without a GM.

I've sent @jonnguy2015 a message to see if he'd be interested in managing them, if not we'll scout around and find someone.

@Forge

Just keep an eye on that @davidderion fella. Pitt somehow going to have Justin Houston on it's roster soon :D

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Just to double check difference between Reserved FA bidding and FA Bidding?

FA bidding is any UFA player including those from your team

Reserve bidding is only for players from your team.   It is a "reserve bid" that is only activated when there is a qualifying bid placed on that UFA.  Otherwise, it will sit dormant until it gets activated or you decide to use your re-sign bid of your allotted FA bids.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

FA bidding is any UFA player including those from your team

Reserve bidding is only for players from your team.   It is a "reserve bid" that is only activated when there is a qualifying bid placed on that UFA.  Otherwise, it will sit dormant until it gets activated or you decide to use your re-sign bid of your allotted FA bids.

Ok so thats just a ghost offer unless the FA gets bid on then it gets used or unless u decide to use it to resign in the regular 4 bid process. 

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Just to double check difference between Reserved FA bidding and FA Bidding?

Reserve Bidding

Used for placing bids on players you are attempting to resign, however, one of the triggers need to occur before that player will be added to the FA Award Process.

1. Another team must make a qualifying offer on the player.
  2. You use one of your own free agent bids (UFA) to send in a qualifying offer.

FA Bidding

You have 3 UFA offers and 1 resign offer, any qualifying offer you make with these four bids will be included in the FA Award Process without the need for the trigger rules.

Of those 3 UFA offers you can change one or all three to resign, giving you a greater homefield advantage of 8%.  The one resign offer (4th contract slot) is 6% as well as are all of the reserve bids.  

Just now, Eric dunn said:

I'm going to respectfully decline the offer, as i have no desire to GM the Chiefs. But i really appreciate the offer, and i'm looking forward to some future mocks! 

Understand.  appreciate you letting us know.

Thanks man.

Archived