TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

31 minutes ago, winitall said:

I wouldn’t boo too hard, now you can use all of your round 1 bids on other players and still offer Bradham a giant deal the eagles don’t want to match without giving up picks. ;)

Some of us don’t have the luxury of offering above market value lol

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Try 52 million 

Serious question, how much cap space is he going to have left for the first round of free agency?  He had $38 million before adding cousins on the tag and the other RFA players he tendered. That’s going to make it really hard to retain any of his players and take him out of the running for almost every stud in free agency. If he gets two firsts that is all fine and dandy but it’s still quite the risk. 

26 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

@USC_Fan you may want to check with @ny92jefferis

This was the rules we used back in 2016

I'm fine with it being required 2 first round picks, or using the below.  

@Forge

The new ruling is as follows:

The old team will receive a minimum value of 1000 pts based on the draft pick value chart.  The deal must contain a minimum of one first round pick, however, should the value of that first round pick not equal 1000 pts the new team will continue to add draft picks from the current year and/or (if the old team agrees) future draft stock until the 1000 pts is reached.

1. You are not permitted to trade this player.

2. You are not permitted to alter or extend this player’s contract.

3. New Club contract structure rules are identical to that of the exclusive rights franchise tag.

3 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

@Forge

The old team will receive a minimum value of 1000 pts based on the draft pick value chart.  The deal must contain a minimum of one first round pick, however, should the value of that first round pick not equal 1000 pts the new team will continue to add draft picks from the current year and/or (if the old team agrees) future draft stock until the 1000 pts is reached.

3. New Club contract structure rules are identical to that of the exclusive rights franchise tag.

I'm fine with this. 

Kirk Cousins is the bane of our existence at this point lol

4 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

@Forge

To clarify, rule 2 should be removed since we do allow extensions for tagged players, but its for the greater of the expected APY or tagged amount in this case the tagged amount.

ATTENTION

I found a formula error in the tagged extension sheet in your team roster workbooks which will need to be addressed, so please don't rely on those numbers.

Also, I'm locking you guys out of the RFA workbook so that I can get that set up.  You'll still have access to your fa trans workbooks which provides you a list of your teams rfa listing.

Archived