TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, USC_Fan said:

It only cost one 1st to get Cousins without having to bid on him.. Got a high pick?? Trade down in the 1st garner more picks for yourself plus get the best QB on market..

If I had Cousins, I wouldn't be selfish and tag him hoping for a pick or two. I'd want this to be more fun for the other 31 GM's and keep it realistic at the same time.

It's your team to run, not mine. Just my thought on the matter.

12 minutes ago, USC_Fan said:

It only cost one 1st to get Cousins without having to bid on him.. Got a high pick?? Trade down in the 1st garner more picks for yourself plus get the best QB on market..

Tag & Trade

The only way to get rid of a tagged player is to have another team submit a tender offer sheet and then you decline to match the offer, sending the player to that team and you receiving said compensation.  That’s it, you can not trade the player later for less value or release this player at any point during the mock.

From the Official Mock Guidelines

I don't see how Cousins is not top 12. Especially if you account he is 29 (compared to old or near retirement guys like Ben Rivers Bree's or Brady) for desire to sign him/pay him big money. I think he is Stafford like as fring top ten most desirable.

35 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I don't see how Cousins is not top 12. Especially if you account he is 29 (compared to old or near retirement guys like Ben Rivers Bree's or Brady) for desire to sign him/pay him big money. I think he is Stafford like as fring top ten most desirable.

Eagles have 2 QB's I'd take over Kirk Cousins

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I know this was brought up before.  Seems like this should be decided on how we are going to view McCarron for TCMD.

@ny92jefferis @BringinDaPain @EaglesPeteC  Not sure on the other higher up ranking officials of TCMD there are.

@Forge is the commish. I'd like to hear his thoughts

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Forge is the commish. I'd like to hear his thoughts

At this point, since it's something that can still be updated (given that FA has not started), I'd say he's a UFA. Cincinnati still has plenty of time to adjust to this in free agency and the draft and I LIke keeping it as close to real as possible (though we all know it will never be perfect in that regard) . 

Archived