TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Could we see the full details on the Solder contract? I don't understand how it can average 36 mil per year if it starts with a 1 mil base salary. 

I don't have it, he's already started removing from his workbook.  All I kept was the current year info and the APY for the following years.

But I did manage to catch a glimpse of it, and its the roster and w/o bonuses that seem to allowed him to offer such a massive back loaded deal.

Definitely going to have to do something about it, prior to the next bidding round.  For lack of time I may have to remove the options to offer those types of bonuses.  I'll get with the heads and see what they think, but definitely will need to be corrected before the next round. 

2 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I don't have it, he's already started removing from his workbook.  All I kept was the current year info and the APY for the following years.

But I did manage to catch a glimpse of it, and its the roster and w/o bonuses that seem to allowed him to offer such a massive back loaded deal.

Definitely going to have to do something about it, prior to the next bidding round.  For lack of time I may have to remove the options to offer those types of bonuses.  I'll get with the heads and see what they think, but definitely will need to be corrected before the next round. 

But the limit on year to year cap hits applies to roster and workout bonuses doesn't it? They are considered LTBE incentives in the CBA and are assumed to be earned. 

Just now, sparky151 said:

But the limit on year to year cap hits applies to roster and workout bonuses doesn't it? They are considered LTBE incentives in the CBA and are assumed to be earned. 

I'm pretty certain it is.  Its on me missing a formula somewhere within the contract build.  To be honest I'm exhausted tonight, but will hit it hard tomorrow morning to get the issue fixed and the rosters updated.

Getting too old for those all nighters these days.

Archived