Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Still can't believe this happened!   It's so surreal, and I'm still in shock.  Wow.

I was so amped up and everytime the Eagles did something great  I was amped and yelling at the tv.  Everytime they show Belicheck's face, I was yelling at him.  When Nick Foles caught that pass for a TD (with Tom Brady not doing it), I was yelling "that's how you do it, thats how you do it!  I was a lunatic, but I didn't care.

I think I really had a lot of resentment and took it very personally and felt like this was revenge for '04.  I felt like we got robbed then, whether misplaced or not.  I feel like justice was served last night against a team (mainly BRady/BB) that I despise as much as the Cowboys.

30 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Must suck for guys like Jordan Matthews getting the boot before the year and then watching this season unfold without him.

Pretty pumped for a guy like Agholor. What a turn around 

Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jordan Matthews

Every decision/acquisition by Howie, Douglas, and the coaches was almost completely correct this year.  It's insane with all the statistical probabilities, that it comes down to few key differences between and losing.  It's insane.

As a primary Browns fan seeing my home town team go 0-16 this season, I would like to thank all of Philly for allowing me to see one of my teams win the superbowl (FINALLY!) 

Also thinking about making the 6 hour trek to see the parade. Would that be advisable? Or is it going to be completely crazy there? 

That is all

mastercheddaar

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

As a primary Browns fan seeing my home town team go 0-16 this season, I would like to thank all of Philly for allowing me to see one of my teams win the superbowl (FINALLY!) 

Also thinking about making the 6 hour trek to see the parade. Would that be advisable? Or is it going to be completely crazy there? 

That is all

mastercheddaar

If I didn't live in Florida I'd be there. You should go if you get the chance to get away from school/work, even if it's not your team. It'll be historic. 

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

If I didn't live in Florida I'd be there. You should go if you get the chance to get away from school/work, even if it's not your team. It'll be historic. 

Philly has been my 2nd team since 1997-98. My best friend is a die hard Eagles fan and while the Browns were gone, he would invite me over to watch games with him. When the circus came back to Cleveland I would still watch Eagles games if they were not on at 1 PM.

I'm thinking about take the day off. Just need to know when it is. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Philly has been my 2nd team since 1997-98. My best friend is a die hard Eagles fan and while the Browns were gone, he would invite me over to watch games with him. When the circus came back to Cleveland I would still watch Eagles games if they were not on at 1 PM.

I'm thinking about take the day off. Just need to know when it is. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

it's in flux right now because of weather, tentatively wednesday 

Archived