Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

The restructure doesn’t necessarily mean that there is a move incoming. 

The restructure was apparently submitted to the NFL on Saturday, while we know the Vikings and JJ’s camp were still negotiating. 

Even though I was told JJ and the Vikings were far apart.

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

But the Vikings got rid of all of their good players.

If this is about 1 game, by your logic, it's too bad that most of the "good" players on the Vikings weren't all that good either.

Cousins, Mattison, Osborne, Hock, Harry, Ham, Bradberry, $Davenport$ all did their part in the great win against the Bucs.

8 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Yep.

Sullivan didn't record a statistic, Shelley is on a practice squad, Dantzler is unsigned, Z. Smith didn't do much..

Actually Za'Darius had 4 QB hits. That's a lot of pressure.

https://www.brownszone.com/2023/09/10/zadarius-smith-sets-tone-on-1st-play-then-defense-harasses-joe-burrow-stifles-bengals-all-day/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, babababa said:

If this is about 1 game, by your logic, it's too bad that most of the "good" players on the Vikings weren't all that good either.

Cousins, Mattison, Osborne, Hock, Harry, Ham, Bradberry, $Davenport$ all did their part in the great win against the Bucs.

What does that have to do with anything? I wasn’t, nor was the tweet, addressing current Vikings.

Just now, babababa said:

Why bring it up then? And I believe I can make it have to do with something. 

Why bring it up? It’s not relevant that based on the current performances of recently released Vikings, it appears that the team made the right choices?

Make whatever point you need to, but I hope that clarifies the relevancy for you.

35 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Why bring it up? It’s not relevant that based on the current performances of recently released Vikings, it appears that the team made the right choices?

Make whatever point you need to, but I hope that clarifies the relevancy for you.

On the other hand I merely compared and contrasted to the current Vikings (actual Minnesota Vikings -- is that beyond the pale?) based on your 1 game indictment. I'm sorry that triggered you.

1 hour ago, babababa said:

On the other hand I merely compared and contrasted to the current Vikings (actual Minnesota Vikings -- is that beyond the pale?) based on your 1 game indictment. I'm sorry that triggered you.

you got me, I'm so triggered lol.

I made a statement, clarified the intent of that statement twice, and you still keep trying to engage about something completely different.

It's like I said "I love pancakes" and somehow you interpreted that as me saying "I hate bacon and waffles". It's not that deep dude.

Unless you have some other things that you'd like to unpack, which you are more than welcome to do - that's what the site is here for, I'm all set with this conversation. Again, for clarity's sake: I'm very satisfied with the Vikings' decision to move on from the players mentioned above.

55 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

you got me, I'm so triggered lol.

I made a statement, clarified the intent of that statement twice, and you still keep trying to engage about something completely different.

It's like I said "I love pancakes" and somehow you interpreted that as me saying "I hate bacon and waffles". It's not that deep dude.

Unless you have some other things that you'd like to unpack, which you are more than welcome to do - that's what the site is here for, I'm all set with this conversation. Again, for clarity's sake: I'm very satisfied with the Vikings' decision to move on from the players mentioned above.

You didn't like that I compared and contrasted, otherwise why would you have asked what my statement had to do with anything? Why were you seemingly bothered that I did so? 

You wanted to control the narrative. It's so totally deep man.