Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

7 hours ago, swede700 said:

I don't know how my feelings could handle the Lions making a Super Bowl.  I was a little disappointed when the Seahawks made their first one (back in '05) and even moreso when the Cardinals made their first...now, if the Lions were to make it...I don't know what I'd do.  God forbid the Browns ever make an appearance. 

I think the Lions are the most likely to beat up on the 49ers the same way the 49ers beat up on everyone else.  It would be a very tough game. Barring injury, and the Eagles just becoming what they were last season, I could see it. 

As for the Browns, I heard they have the best defense in the league next to the Jets. If Watson gets his stuff together, they could be pretty good too. Though I think the Steelers are being slept in the AFC and in that specific division. 

7 hours ago, swede700 said:

I don't know how my feelings could handle the Lions making a Super Bowl.  I was a little disappointed when the Seahawks made their first one (back in '05) and even moreso when the Cardinals made their first...now, if the Lions were to make it...I don't know what I'd do.  God forbid the Browns ever make an appearance. 

I don't know how I could continue as a fan of the lions win a Super Bowl

13 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

TBH if any fanbase deserves a SB (besides the Vikings) it is the Lions. I'm here for it. 

Can't do it.  Bills certainly, but the Lions no...for as many cracks at it as we have without a victory and losing the NFCC 4 times since the Lions last got there...and they roll right into the Super Bowl with their first appearance in the NFCC in 32 yrs? Nope, wouldn't be able to deal with that.  😉

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

Well, they also signed both N'Keal Harry and Trishton Jackson to the active roster since they placed Mullens on IR as well as JJ...which means ultimately, while they can elevate Mannion for 2 or 3 times (I can't recall how many), ultimately, at least one game Jaren Hall will be the backup QB. 

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, swede700 said:

Well, they also signed both N'Keal Harry and Trishton Jackson to the active roster since they placed Mullens on IR as well as JJ...which means ultimately, while they can elevate Mannion for 2 or 3 times (I can't recall how many), ultimately, at least one game Jaren Hall will be the backup QB. 

guess we'll learn about some WRs over the next few weeks.....was hoping we wouldn't, frankly.

• Like 1