Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Barr was ok in coverage, right? and as a spy on a mobile qb?

I wouldn’t be too worried about Barr being used on coverage downs. It’s going to be Pace and Dye most likely, but Barr is still effective close to the line of scrimmage. His inside blitzing could be very effective in this defense. Something we were seeing quite a bit from Hicks. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

What's the point of being able to flex the games if they refuse to do it?

Just to offer them the flexibility to move a game if they want to.  They don't have to "want to" in Week 12.  Unless there is a overly compelling reason to move them at this point, I wouldn't expect them to because far too many people are impacted if they do, especially by changing the day of the game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Just to offer them the flexibility to move a game if they want to.  They don't have to "want to" in Week 12.  Unless there is a overly compelling reason to move them at this point, I wouldn't expect them to because far too many people are impacted if they do, especially by changing the day of the game. 

Jags vs texans

Bills vs Eagles

Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati

That's compelling to me!

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Jags vs texans

Bills vs Eagles

Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati

That's compelling to me!

Well, we also don't know if any of those games were protected by the network that is carrying them.  Plus, I'm not sure Jags vs. Texans would be all that compelling for the league since they aren't the football marketplaces like Minneapolis and Chicago.  For as large a market as Houston is, I bet there are probably more Cowboys fans there than Texans fans.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1