The tWo Hangout

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I like hockey but like a lot of other sports, hard for me to care/follow closely during the regular season.

Eh, only several teams make the playoffs in each sport. Unless you dont care to have a team/just like watching the playoffs than it's hard not to pay attention to the reg. season for me.

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We need more LF screens. 

If they continue to yield the same results as the TD against the Jets, I'd be happy to see that happen more often. Make sure Benn isn't there during the play call though. 

12 minutes ago, Jags said:

Any basketball fans up in here? 

Probably a bunch of Bulls fans, which would be misfortune. 

Wolves fan here, but it's probably my least favorite of the four major sports. Just seems like it's always the same teams every year/players flocking to big markets or forming mega teams. Not a huge fan of that stuff.

Will be intrigued to see Towns/Butler/Wiggins this year though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Where you from up there? Who you follow?

I'm still relatively new to the sport so have been trying to figure out a team to follow.

Toronto area. I'm a diehard Colorado Avalanche fan though. It's been a rough decade for my sports fandom.

• Like 1

Just now, VLoo said:

Toronto area. I'm a diehard Colorado Avalanche fan though. It's been a rough decade for my sports fandom.

Gotcha.

Yeah, they need to trade Duchene already. Playing it smart and waiting for the best possible package which is a positive but I can't imagine that whole situation is ideal as far as the team goes. Big distraction.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Gotcha.

Yeah, they need to trade Duchene already. Playing it smart and waiting for the best possible package which is a positive but I can't imagine that whole situation is ideal as far as the team goes. Big distraction.

I'm not entirely sure Sakic knows how to manage an ice cream cone, let alone a hockey team. Yes, bringing back heroes from a franchise's past glory days does not always work out that well...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Wolves fan here, but it's probably my least favorite of the four major sports. Just seems like it's always the same teams every year/players flocking to big markets or forming mega teams. Not a huge fan of that stuff.

Will be intrigued to see Towns/Butler/Wiggins this year though.

I can't wait to see that young core come together and tear it up. I really hope that they have success man. 

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Most of those posts are complaining about the refs. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

This is actually 100% true.

Point still remains though.

Guess I'll have to start complaining more about the refs then. 

• Like 1