The tWo Hangout

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Meh, as long as a team has direction than I'm ok with bleak/not so great years. Don't blame you though. 

Jaguars are my exception.

Jaguars have eaten up all my capacity for watching a bad team be awful i think.  It's such a long, agonizingly boring process in hockey too.  Drafting kids at 18, takes so many of them years to even make it to the NHL.

Plus, the stupid Oilers ruined it for everyone with a decade+ of Jaguars-esque flailing and all the 1st overall picks they accumulated.  So they changed the draft lottery format/odds.  Which screwed over the Canucks for the second straight year last season, falling several spots in the draft from their actual terrible finishing place.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Jaguars have eaten up all my capacity for watching a bad team be awful i think.  It's such a long, agonizingly boring process in hockey too.  Drafting kids at 18, takes so many of them years to even make it to the NHL.

Plus, the stupid Oilers ruined it for everyone with a decade+ of Jaguars-esque flailing and all the 1st overall picks they accumulated.  So they changed the draft lottery format/odds.  Which screwed over the Canucks for the second straight year last season, falling several spots in the draft from their actual terrible finishing place.

I like watching developing/young teams myself as long as like I said, you feel good about the teams direction/decision making. Like I said, Jags are my exception.

Yeah, draft lottery is so meh to me. I like the how it can hurt teams who purposefully try to put bad teams together/hinder their chances of doing well, but there's also teams that are just in a really bad state that need the help too. Double edged sword for me.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Just wait until he starts taking is obligatory stupid chippy penalties for no apparent reason other than trying to act tall though.

xD

What you think of him as far as talent goes even if you have a strong dislike for him? Think he'll turn into something or nah?

Just now, iPwn said:

Did you decide they’re the team?

At this point it's hard not to feel that way...gotta say.

They're just fun af to watch + they're close + Chicago after school hopefully so...

On top of that, Chelsea Dagger and the jerseys are, imo, tops in the NHL (MIN has some cool threads though too).

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

At this point it's hard not to feel that way...gotta say.

They're just fun af to watch + they're close + Chicago after school hopefully so...

On top of that, Chelsea Dagger and the jerseys are, imo, tops in the NHL (MIN has some cool threads though too).

This is all true. Jerseys are fantastic. Still deciding which jersey to get.