The tWo Hangout

17 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Made a bomb af vodka sauce with penne, and a great Caesar salad. Watched the Cubs win. Has been a good night.

I decided to go back up north for the weekend to see family. Just watching Se7en with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. Dont think I have ever seen it.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I decided to go back up north for the weekend to see family. Just watching Se7en with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. Dont think I have ever seen it.

One of my favorite thrillers. Really iconic scene in it too.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I watched it a long time ago, when i think i was too deeply entrenched in like Teenage Angst and thirst for Action to really appreciate it.  Everyone talks about it like it's this masterpiece and i'm just kinda...meh.  It seemed alright, bit slow though.

12 hours ago, iPwn said:

Yeah, I feel like they’re both going to be lifelong Blackhawks. Keith is the only other one that I feel that way about. They’re going to continue to move guys and manipulate contracts to keep those three together for as long as they’re in ththe league.

Yeah. Those are the three.

At some point, they're definitely going to bite the bullet and eat something nasty or send out a really good asset like a 1st round pick or top prospect + to get some bottom-feeder to eat Seabrooks contract.  It's so ghastly.  By far the worst of the "core group".

Probably Vancouver or something.  Especially since he's from Tsawwassen 'round there.  O.o

37 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I watched it a long time ago, when i think i was too deeply entrenched in like Teenage Angst and thirst for Action to really appreciate it.  Everyone talks about it like it's this masterpiece and i'm just kinda...meh.  It seemed alright, bit slow though.

Yeah, it’s definitely a slow-burn psychological piece, rather than a faster paced thrill ride. But some really good storytelling and the actors did well to make it all work.

42 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Caesar is legit the only salad i think i actually like.  Why can't more salads be like caesar.

Not sure. But do you mean all salads? Like chicken salad, pasta salad, etc. Or are we just using lettuce based salads as the bench mark?

35 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah. Those are the three.

At some point, they're definitely going to bite the bullet and eat something nasty or send out a really good asset like a 1st round pick or top prospect + to get some bottom-feeder to eat Seabrooks contract.  It's so ghastly.  By far the worst of the "core group".

Probably Vancouver or something.  Especially since he's from Tsawwassen 'round there.  O.o

Definitely expect that at some point too. Some of these “shedding cap” moves they’ve done over the last couple seasons have been a little odd.